Christian with his friend Chase. They are such great buddies and I love it because Chase is an awesome kid.
Aaron helped coach the team with the Conroys. Those were such busy days, I never saw him except from a distance.
Christian before the game.
When Christian pitched he was very calm and did an amazing job.
Christian played on the All-Stars teams this year. I wanted to post some of the pictures we got. He played 3 games. They won the first one, barely! The score ended up being 10-9 after we had been behind the entire game. He was put in as pitcher in the 3 inning and the score was 3-9 and the team never scored on Christian's pitches again. It was a very exciting game! The other two games were complete blowouts but they were still fun to watch. Christian play pitcher, shortstop and third base.

2 comments:
Awesome pictures Michelle!!! All your kiddos are so wonderful!!
I love the pictures of your parents too...you have seriously got the BEST genetics..They look so happy and healthy ;0)Hugs and Love to all of you!
oh and thank you for the info on JD...LOL I totally deserve what happend...LOL
BIG HUGS!!
SO CUTE!!!! I love the pitcher picture!
Post a Comment