Christian found the jackpot!
The kids going through their baskets
Cousins running down the hill acting like birds! The dog joined in too!
All the youngest cousins on my side of the family
We had a wonderful day at the Pietz' house today! Ate pizza, went on an easter egg hunt, jumped on the trampoline and some of us went on a short hike. Everything was so nice except that Ivan broke his finger. He is such a tough boy though... I could tell he was hurting, but he still went on with his day. We always love to go where we can roam and enjoy the outdoors!

2 comments:
I wish we could have been there... it looks like it was super fun! I was telling Aaron's family yesterday about the big easter egg hunts we always had. But, we're coming this week so that's almost as good. : D
cute pictures! Thanks for coming and just being you. I love you guys.
Post a Comment