She loves to play hide and seek. The last time I played with her (just us two), I said, "Lizzy, you are such a great finder, I just can't seem to find a good enough hiding place." Lizzy responded, "Mom, it's okay, you are just so big, you're easy to find." I felt like that story of Danny and the Dinosaur when Danny is playing hide -n- seek with the Dinosaur and Danny has no problem finding the Dinosaur. I am the Dinosaur! I guess she is getting older now and I can stop hiding behind telephone poles and make it a little harder. ;) She always hides from Aaron when he comes home from work and when he forgets to come find her she says, "I'm hiding in here!" She is a giant for her age. She weighs 52 lbs, wears a size 13 shoe and seems to be catching up with Meliah. They are already sharing some clothes. Most of all, I love that I have been blessed with a daughter that loves unconditionally. She really is a sweet, wonderful little girl!
This is a picture she took of herself. I just love it!
Happy Birthday Lizzy Lou! She had a very girlie birthday party on Saturday and I will be posting those pictures this week.

2 comments:
She really is adorable... I wish my girlies loved fruits and veggies as much as she does! : D
I love that picture she took of herself too, it couldn't have come out any more perfect in my opinion. I love the way Lizzy just seems to go with the flow and has such a mild manner. Definitly an old spirit.
Post a Comment