
On Tuesday, Aaron and I went to the Bon Jovi concert in Sacramento. It was such a fun thing to do and totally unlike any of the concerts I've been too. This was Aaron's 1st concert and very much our era of music. It was so fun to be able to sing to all the songs that we knew from the 80's. I was so impressed with some of his newer songs too that I'm not as familiar with. Bon Jovi was a great performer and the set was insane. Drastic Confessionals out of Florida lead him off, they are kind of a young boy band. Normally we would have never done something like this because we are way too cheap to spend money on concert tickets and on a school night? Aaron won the tickets on a radio station! He was supposed to be the 16th caller to win and told me that there was only one other caller calling in that early in the morning. So he was the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th... all the way to 16 and then he won! It seems like Aaron and his siblings always win stuff on radio stations.
We were grateful to go out and have a fun time for the price of parking and a babysitter. I have also formed a small crush on Bon Jovi and an even bigger crush on my adorable husband! I feel like a teenager again! ;)

5 comments:
so awesome!! concerts are 100 times better when the tickets were free ;)
fun!
That was Aaron's first concert!? or did I read that wrong? Need to go back and read again...Either way, that is so great you guys got to go..so much fun....
Hugs!
..we have never been to a concert...how fun! I am glad you guys got to go.
Seriously, no way! I would love to see Bon Jovi! Luckeee!
Post a Comment