This cow was about to give birth! Poor thing looked like it was going to pop!
I never took a picture of Elizabeth on her first day of school and she reminded me the other day, so I took a snapshot of her before she went in the door. She loves preschool so much. The teachers always rant and rave about what a great colorer she is. She always stays in the lines.
The other day while I was substitute teaching my mom was watching Lizzy. She told me that she took Lizzy to the dollar store and allowed her to pick out anything she wanted from there. Elizabeth's response was, "Does it have to be on sale?" It made my mother laugh! My mom said, "Boy, she'd be able to run our country better than Obama!" My mom is sooooo into politics... in fact, that same day Obama was talking about having the Olympics in Chicago instead of where they were originally set to take place. My mom is always pretty upset about Obama's spending, that's probably why she was so impressed by Lizzy's response. Makes me wonder if my thriftiness is a little overboard for it to rub off on my kids so much!

2 comments:
I love lizzy's comments! That made me laugh!
Kael had fun doing all those field trips too! How fun for you to go with her!
hahaha thats so funny!!! I love you Auntie!
Post a Comment