Our three cuties before church today
Tonight, Elizabeth got out our Friend magazine and found "The Proclamation to the World" and said, "Here is the paper that the lady told us about." I was in primary today and knew that the leader in charge of sharing time had asked the children to read that page with their families. Instead of reading the scriptures tonight, we read, "The Proclamation to the World". It is an incredible teaching tool! So many questions were brought up by the kids about Chastity, being together forever and what genders are. Today, I am grateful for the amazing plan of the gospel and for the time that so many put into magnifying their callings. No one really knows how important the little things they do rub off on others and touch their lives and families. I want to become more aware of the little things that my children say that bring the spirit into our home and help us become better.

1 comment:
You are awesome Michelle! Keep it up!
Post a Comment