Christian with his new friend, Alexander
Christian played the piano for the Kaliodoscope Black and White dinner this weekend. He was able to play with some amazing pianists. One that he was impressed with was a senior in high school, Alexander Apogoti (Greek, so I'm not sure if I spelled it correctly), who is a very accomplished pianist. Alexander also composes his own music and performed one of his own pieces. It was amazing! Christian always gets really excited to see male pianists that are very talented because he's still in the stage of wondering if he shouldn't like it because it's mostly girls that do it. Christian played a song called, "Spanish Caballero" and he played it perfectly. It was a great opportunity for him. My shy guy is learning to share his talent.

6 comments:
That's awesome! Hopefully we can hear him play sometime. I look back and wish I had continued with my viola (I still have it) or picked up the cello. Maybe someday I'll have the time. You should tell Christian that any girl worth knowing loves a man who can play the piano. : D
That is soooo awesome and something to really be proud of, Ivan and Ammon just started again though I should say with some real coersion.
That's so neat! I can't wait until my kids are able to start piano. Tyler plays beautifully, and I love that he knows how to play! My boys will learn as well! :)
I wish we could have been there. I am sure he rocked it up. He has a talent. Love you guys
so awesome!!! just tell him when he is older the girls will LOVE that he plays the piano, I always did!
Wow!!! Very Awesome Christian!!! We are proud of you!!
Post a Comment