It's so funny that she thought she had to look at the camera even when she is kissing me.
It has started and I'm not sure how I am going to deal with it. Lizzy misses her sister so much during the day it drives me crazy. Luckily today Lizzy has preschool so I won't have to hear her say, "Can we go pick up Meliah" until about 1 o'clock. Yesterday, we had to go grocery shopping and Lizzy thought we were going to pick up Meliah. She was so upset! I guess I just need to try to up my playing skills so I can be as fun and energetic as Meliah (ha ha - impossible)! Meliah is really fun to play with and I'm so grateful for her... listening to them play, I could never compare to her imagination!

4 comments:
That is such a sweet thing. I know when Taylor is at school, Bella gets all the play time she can with Taylor's toys (even though Taylor shares with her). Enjoy it though!!!
love the pictures!!!
Avery spent the first few days Laura and Kaitlyn were at school searching the house for them and crying hysterically when she couldn't find them. She's better now. I'm just glad Kaitlyn got into preschool... it's at the same time as kindergarten. : D
We should have her over to play with Paige...she gets out at 11:45.
That is a cute picture of you two!
Post a Comment