

We decided to do a scout project for Christian and his cousin Ivan last Wednesday! It was a fun time but really messy. I considered doing the project outside but decided not to because we were just going to be carving bars of ivory soap into shapes. How messy can soap be? I thought, it'll just make everything cleaner. Well, I was wrong! I wish I had taken a picture of the table and the floor and the house after they were done carving their animals. It was insane to clean up too! But they had such a fun time and really got into it. They somehow got stuck on wanting to do different animals coming out of their egg shells. Christian and Meliah did snakes, Lizzy did a chick and Ivan did a human coming out of it's egg (I'll let his dad explain that one to him)! I don't remember what Ammon did. Very funny kids... Notice Meliah's teeth... she had them pulled at the dentist last week (entire roots attached)!

4 comments:
Very cute, thanks so much for doing that with them. I'm so excited to be closer.
Soap carving is fun, bummer about the mess! What a fun way to spend the day.
What a nice mom to let those kids mess up your house in the name of fun. You must love them!
I can't believe how grown up Meliah looks in this picture!
Great family picture. You all look great
Post a Comment