


Last Saturday we went to see Santa and got the kids' pictures taken. Meliah wants a cupcake maker, Elizabeth wants a barbie that has a horse. Christian said Santa didn't ask him what he wanted but he wants pokemon cards. We thought he looked sooo funny (grown up) sitting on Santa's lap and then assumed that Santa figured he was too big to still believe in Santa Claus. Poor Christian, he is kind of at the age when he is pretending that he still believes in Santa so he doesn't miss out on the benefits. The kids have been so wonderful this year, I know that they are on Santa's good list. I loved seeing how thrilled Elizabeth was to be with Santa. Her sweet voice made Santa melt!

4 comments:
i can't see your header picture, it's too big. bummer!
You caught me in the middle of working on it.
Christian does look so big on Santa's lap. I'm not sure what Ivan believes about Santa, I
That is probably the last year he will sit on Santa:) He does look too grown up sitting there. Adon told me there is no way Santa could go everywhere in one night...I told him if you don't believe it he won't come.
Post a Comment