
Elizabeth is right at the perfect height to hit her head on the mirrors that stick out on cars, but expecially our van. The other day, we pulled into the garage and she got out and hit her head on the mirror as she was on her way into the house. Immediately, she became very angry and said, "I don't know why cars have to have ears! I wish I could cut off all the cars' ears!" I laughed so hard at that despite her tears. It later hit me that mirrors and ears sounds very similiar! Just thought it was a great story to share with her when she gets older! Ha Ha!

5 comments:
This is hilarious! It reminds me so much of Laura when she gets frustrated... Hopefully we can get them together sometime this next year.
That is a great picture of Lizzy. She is so cute. Don't you just love this age, they say such cute things. WE missed you on sunday, but we understand. WE can't wait for Christmas eve. What time are you coming up????
Cute, she will love hearing that later I'm sure.
She is so cute!
HAHAHHAHAHA oh she is so cute!!! I love her stories of the things she says!
Post a Comment