

The girls got all dressed up this morning in tutus and even put on press on nails and lipstick! They looked so adorable and were so colorful and girlie about how they looked it made me laugh. I remember being really obsessed with lip stuff and fingernails when I was young. My sister, Kathryn, even told me recently that I told her when we were younger that if her nails were long that she would be popular! That is so ridiculous! Ha Ha!

6 comments:
How cute, I love girly girls!
That is exactly how I was when I was little. My mom always called me a gypspy...I would put everything on and run around!
maybe that is what went wrong when I was little. No one told me about the nail popularity thing. :)Just kidding! The girls look adorable! Lizzy is getting big!Hope you guys have a great New Years!
I love how sweet Meliah is with Lizzy. They are just so cute all decked out. Cambree would love for someone to come and dress up with her. I never where nail polish and now that explains a lot...thanks ;)
They are tutu cute! I am glad your feeling better just in time for some fun! Luv you guys!
P.S. did you see how Ive been demoted on blogger?...LOL BOOHOO
So this totally reminds me of my girls. They got dress up stuff for Christmas and Kaitlyn is in one of the princess dresses everyday, no fail. We miss you guys. We think we might get to come out to the Chico, etc., area in May.
Post a Comment