
I happen to capture some of the manliest men that I know on the camera with their pretty blond wigs on. Crazy, I know! So I thought I'd make a game of it. The 1st person to identify these 2 cross dressers is the winner! There are no obligations to enter in your guesses! Please don't cheat by looking at the other entries! You must give both the first and last names. Good Luck! HA HA!

5 comments:
Is that Hulk Hogan and The ROCK? I can't quite make out the faces but I'm pretty sure those bodies are theirs.
ummmmm Brad Pitt and Aaron Eller! You know I had to say that.
I love those answers!! I can't come up with anything funny ;)
I would know those "real men" anywhere! They are "NO on Prop 8" proponents! I saw them going door to door the other day!
That was a great laugh!! You guys are funny.
Post a Comment