


Today was Lizzy's 1st day of preschool. I've never sent any of my children to a real preschool. I've always just been a part of a mother's putting together a joy school or play day. My kids have always really enjoyed it but it has been a lot of stress and work for me. I was really happy that Elizabeth was so pleased and excited to go to a new place with mostly new kids. I know the preschool teacher very well and she is suberb! She was really impressed with Lizzy's ability to color so neatly. She colored this apple and even used the right colors! I had the whole morning to myself... I have to admit it was nice... but I didn't know what to do with myself!
5 comments:
oh how cute!!! man you really need to have a baby quick!! i don't want you getting use to your free time ;)
I swear she is a year older then her age!!!! I always think she is the same age as Paige! Enjoy your freedom...if you ever need anything to do I have a bathroom that needs cleaning! :) j/k
She did a wonderful job on her work! I remeber before how amazing it was to see Meliah write her name at 2! Lets face it, you guys have some smart kiddos;0)
Luv you!
Yeah Lizzy Lou!! We love you, good job!!!
You have done such a great job on your blog. It just gets better and better. Will you teach me to make one? Even though we live not too far away, I feel like we are! I need you to be within five minutes!!!! Lizzy looks so pretty in her pictures and please tell her I said so.
Post a Comment