I've always called Christian my bud, or my buddy. When he was born it really was a blessing in my life and Aaron's too because I was so lonely! Aaron was going to school and working full time and I just really missed him and I really missed having someone around. So, when Christian was born I had a little buddy! He has always been a great blessing to our home and I can't believe that 11 years have passed by so quickly.
Today Christian will be awarded his Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts and will join the Boy Scouts. He has earned all 20 badges and has worked really hard on completing them. He just finished his chess set this week and was able to play a game of chess on his new board with his Grandpa Warren on Father's Day. They said it was a tie! He has a lot the same personality as my dad which is a blessing.

I appreciate that he will still hug and kiss his mom and dad. He has always done extremely well in school and we have never had to even remind him to do his homework (chores are a different story). He is very good at Math (and loves it)! He will be moving to an 8th grade AP Algebra class next year in the 6th Grade. He loves Basketball, Baseball and really any sport with a ball! This year, girls have become a little more important to him too!
Happy Birthday Bud!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Christian! He's turning into such a handsome young man... love you guys!
Ah...such a nice tribute! He is quite the stud! All your kids are so cute and so very sweet!!! Happy b-day, Christian!
I cannot believe, he is growing up so fast! We are so grateful to have such a wonderful nephew, as Christian is. He truely is an amazing boy, and we love him bunches. We wish him a very Happy Birthday.
Big Hugs!
Post a Comment