Christian's team is undefeated! Last night they tied with the Astros. Christian played shortstop and pitcher and did a fantastic job. He also got two great hits!
Christian had scouts right before his game, they were learning about the color wheel mixing colors and doing an outdoor watercolor that they will be framing. I'm so grateful for the hard work that those scout leaders have put in. He should receive his arrow of light award when he turns 11.
This week Meliah finished her division. She was so excited to complete it! She got a reward and a certificate for finishing her timed tests for third grade. She has really been struggling with the last division test and has been working really hard to be ready for it each day. She finally finished it in the allotted time and seriously, I don't think I've ever seen her happier than when she got her balloon!

2 comments:
I can't believe how Christian is changing so much...he looks so much older in these pictures!!! That is so awesome about all of their great success, I am proud to be their Auntie..I know they have many, but I am glad to be one of them ;0) Love to you all!!
Go Meliah. Taylor did the same thing with her Multiplications test, but you are a better mom than I am. i didn't get a pic., but the test was on the fridge for a long time.
I hope that I can make it to at least one of Christian's games. i can't wait to see him play.
We can't wait to see you sat. love you guys.
Post a Comment