The Birthday girls sorting polka dots (m&m's)
Great game Lindsay!
Randy was the champion of keeping 3 polka dots in the air for a minute! ;)
The 3 birthday girls!
Lizzy and I made this cake!
It was so much easier with her help... yeah right! ha ha!
The bubble blowing contest! The adults did it too, but I fear that if I post that picture I might have my brother mad at me.
Some of the older cousins who actually wore polka dots to the party. You are a blast!
Taylor and Sierra after the polka dot fight! I forgot who won!
On Sunday, we went to Chico and celebrated May birthdays with Aaron's side of the family. Meliah shares the month of May with her Uncle Alex. I forgot my camera that day, so I stole this from Kerri's blog (thanks Kerri). I love, love, love this picture!

1 comment:
That all looks like such GREAT FUN!! Way to Party, birthday girl
;0) So happy to see you had such a great time for your special day!
Big Hugs!
Post a Comment