GATEWAY MUSEUM
Meliah showing all the different kinds of pinecones.
This is a picture of all the kids looking at the different types of scat (poo) of animals in our area. (pretty gross)
Christian loved the telescopes!
BIDWELL PARK - 3 MILE HIKE
The 3 scouts!
WILDLIFE REFUGE IN DURHAM
Christian, Meliah and Lizzy checking out all the animals
The whole group at the Wild Life refuge. A really great place in Durham that takes in animals that need extra care and treatments, or that just can't go back on their own because they are too used to being with humans.
Christian petting a snake.
The Bengal tiger right as she sprayed us. I was getting ready to take a picture of her face but it shocked me so bad I took this picture right before running. Not many people can say that a tiger has peed on them. YUCK!

4 comments:
I am glad you were able to go! (I wish I could have also.) I am glad our boys could be in scouts together.
Meliah's face in the scat photo is classic! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. : D
That is gross, but for some reason I think it is funny too ;0))) I guess I just pictures you and the look on your face and it made me chuckle;0))) Sorry you got peed on , but the rest of the stuff looks super fun!!!
NICE KITTY. LOVE MELIAHS WHITE HAT, VERY CUTE!!
Post a Comment