Meliah cutting tomatoes!
Christian cutting up the peppers! Can you see how he is smiling... that's after I asked him to look like he was having fun. I was cutting the onions and he was not liking being in the same room as those onions!
The fresh salsa was delicious!
Hopefully the canned will be just as good!
It was a good experience but a lot of work! Sometimes you wonder if things are easier to do without the kids but I know it will be a day they'll never forget. Lizzy got out the cupcake set (I should of taken a picture of her pretending to cook those imaginary cupcakes).

4 comments:
Yum, My mom just made up some salsa with Anne's tomatoes too! I have been enjoying BLT's with the left over tomatoes!
There's nothing like homemade salsa! I made a bunch last summer because we got over 200 tomatoes from our garden. We finished the last jar about a month ago.
Michelle,
I love all this of this stuff!!! I need you to teach me how to can stuff;0) I guess you have your work cut out for you when we come for a visit, at some point.;0)))))
J/K, but if your up for it I won't pass up the opportunity;0)) I love how the kids picked such different activities and you all had 3x the fun!!
Love you!
PS.
I like the new blog picture too;0)
xoxox
Post a Comment