Monday, June 1, 2009

Does anyone want a Kitten?

This one looks like it has mittens on

These two are striped grey and black (one of them has a lighter face)

These are the 2 white kittens that will most likely look like mama cat

This is our mother cat, Shelby

If there is anyone that it interested in our kittens we have 2 left. 3 of them have been spoken for. One of the white ones have been claimed but I'm not sure about the rest. The mother has been an incredible, sweet, loving cat... which is a good sign because usually the kittens follow suit. Elizabeth, 4, has been very playful and even rough with Shelby (the mama cat) at times and has never been scratched or bitten. We believe the mama breeded with a grey striped tabby cat. We cannot actually tell what their genders are yet but we are guessing that there are 3 females and 2 males. We would love to send them away by June 12th, so contact us if you are interested and could provide a good loving home for them!

3 comments:

Aaron and Michelle said...

The black and white one at the top is now Will and Lindsays!

Hagberg said...

A little late I know.....but do you have any more kittens?

Aaron and Michelle said...

Hey! If you still want the kitten just let me know. They really are fun for the kids, it's like a toy that never runs out of batteries. The mom cat is actually really calm too which is usually a sign of what the kittens will turn out to be.

Families are Forever!

Families are Forever!
What a great blessing

I sure do love my family!

I sure do love my family!

Our 3 little ones!

Our 3 little ones!
We have been so blessed!!!

My parenting plan!!

I have been thinking a lot lately of what I need to teach my kids to help them become independant physically, spiritually and mentally so when they turn 18 they will be able to survive on their own. The last 9 years has flown by so quickly I can't believe it. Nine more years and my first child will be old enough to be on his own. That is a real wake up call for a mother who hasn't prepared her children for those important days. I realize that I have gone on way to long without a list of what needs to be learned and done by what age so that my kids will not be horrified when they get out into the world alone. So, I've come up with a list of most everything I can think of that would be important for my kids to know and learn and what ages they should be capable. Of course, every child is different and is capable of different things at different ages. Some learn things faster and are more motivated. Others would like to just live in the home cave for the rest of their lives and have no motivation to do any of it. So, I am including my fairly flexible plan. But if you let too many years slip by, you may need to up the work to fit everything in. I got most of my ideas from a very experienced LDS author (Merilee Boyack) who has raised several children successfully! So, hopefully you find this as helpful as I do!