The kids decorating their cupcakes!
Lizzy and her buddy, Maddie (notice Jacob's excitement in the background).
Meliah with her funny card from the Eccles! She loved this one!
Meliah with some of the last kids left at the party... Mom finally had a little more time to take an organized picture.
The line waiting to go on the waterslide... the kids were all so amazing and well behaved.
Some of the little ones in the baby pool. We've had that pool since Christian was a baby... it's held up so well and has seen lots of fun times!
Meliah with her gigantic cupcake. She thought it was the coolest thing ever!
Sweet Laura found a frog and was able to stay entertained by it at the end of the party. She is such a critter girl!
Meliah got a bike.
The favorite of the party was definately the bounce, waterslide! It was a blast to watch the kids...
I sure wish they'd have had stuff like this when I was a kid. I remember a lot of water fights and picking 25 of my mom's gray hairs for a penny a hair so I could go down to the public pool for 25 cents. But I do remember that feeling of being soo excited about something that I couldn't contain myself! If only we could keep being so real about our emotions as we turn into adults.

6 comments:
Good times, Congratulations!!!
a penny a gray hair...that's so funny! Thanks for the party, we all had a blast!
The pics are great! I do love the one of Laura and the frog. She loves critters. It's fun to see photos of my girls with all the other kids. And tell Aaron thanks about the Hazel house. We appreciate everyone's support. We love you guys!
That is the coolest cupcake ever!!!! (I love Strawberry Shortcake)I was wondering how you were going to feed a million people with that One cupcake...but then I saw the little ones for everybody.DUH?
Happy May...pretty soon it will be June, summer vacation, Christian's b-day, D-land& D-world, cub camp...it only gets busier!
Before I know it school will be starting again and I'll be relieved! Kael was a cutie in class today!
AHHH, looks like a good ol'e fun time. I loved that cup cake too, Meliah.....Can't wait to see you soon! We will make it a very merry un-birthday to you, and you, and you;0)
HUGS
Post a Comment